In the last post I was complaining of my "molting" dog. I came across this picture and think it is probably my favorite picture of him. I could have the one of him looking all majestic with his head squared and his ears perked up, looking off as if he just heard something. But this picture explains just who Chase is. It looks as if he is smiling. I love my Chaser!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Chase
In the last post I was complaining of my "molting" dog. I came across this picture and think it is probably my favorite picture of him. I could have the one of him looking all majestic with his head squared and his ears perked up, looking off as if he just heard something. But this picture explains just who Chase is. It looks as if he is smiling. I love my Chaser!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment