Monday, June 29, 2009

Ahh..life

Ok so I haven't been on here much. I'm in this phase I tend to get into every so often where I feel so...what's the word....unsettled. I feel like I have a ton of things to do and no time to do them. I don't manage my time well. Like right now, I need to clean(but I hate cleaning), I want to start a new knitting project, a have a ton of books on my "to be read" pile. We have several sets of family members coming starting Wed. and not ending until the end of the month. So that means deep clean of the house. But I'm not starting until tomorrow, b/c with 3 kids and 2 days before our guests get here it would be pointless.

Oh, and our dog is shedding like CRAZY! It's ridonculous!! Yes , I said ridonculous, lol. I sweep everyday, sometimes twice a day and vacuum and it's seriously like I have enough hair to make a mini Chase. Our floors always look disgusting. It's embarrassing!  Ok, rant over. ;-)

The weather here has been blah. Luckily it was nice yesterday and so far today. Last week we had a nice sunny day so the kids and I went to the beach. I got burned. UGH! Sunscreen Leah, sunscreen! I put some on the kids, but forgot about me. Not smart.

1 comment:

erin said...

Try the furminator for Chase. It worked wonders for Balduf!