Phil has always loved lighthouses. I remember our first Christmas together he got many lighthouse pictures and such from me. He has lighthouse figurines and Christmas ornaments. After we got married and moved to Guam I told him I didn't want everything we decorated our house in to be of lighthouses. Not that I have anything against lighthouses, but I like other things on our walls besides...lighthouses.
Well, here we are, yet another move under our belts. What is that now? Move number 4 since we have been married. Guam, Oregon, Texas(my home state), and now Connecticut. And guess where we live...at a lighthouse. What an oppourtunity! Neither one of us thought we would ever get to live at a ligthouse.
The kids are having a blast! They have a nice size yard to play in and we can go to the beach anytime. It's just right outside the gate. Our own private beach, well sort of. There are two other houses on the beach but they are "weekend houses". I'll post pictures later of the kids on the beach. Well, so far we are enjoying our time in CT and hope we get lots of visitors.

No comments:
Post a Comment