skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My so called life
Ramblings of a domestic goddess and Coast Guard wife
Monday, August 25, 2008
Finally!
OK so I've had my account open for some time, but have never posted a blog. I started this so I could post our many adventures. I promise I will get better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Leah Morales Kibby
Create Your Badge
My Favorite Things
Snacktaxis
P+G+M+L
Dunkin' Donuts coffee
Knitting
Erin's Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
▼
2008
(3)
▼
August
(3)
And so it begins...
Living at a lighthouse
Finally!
About Me
Leah
I'm a stay-at-home mom of 3. My wonderful husband is in the Coast Guard and these are our adventures.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment