Thursday, May 28, 2009
Am I crazy?
Ask my husband and he will say yes. ;-) As if taking care of 3 kids, doing housework(not well, I may add-hee hee), knitting, is not enough, I'm going to add attempting to make Cake Pops to the list. Cake Pops? What are those you ask...just look here. They look simple enough, right? HA! I'm sure I can complicate the heck out of it and make a huge mess in the process. But what the hay...I'll give it a go. If they turn out, I hope to make them for Gavin's end of the year party. It's such a cute idea. I've never thought I've had a creative bone in my body, but then I learned to knit and realized, hey I may be crafty after all. Tomorrow I'm getting all the supplies I need to make these cute little treats. I'll post tomorrow how it turns out. Wish me luck! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not crazy, creative! Are they from the baking blog that you read (i saw it listed on your blog and checked it out - very cool!)? Can't wait to see how they come out, good luck!
Cake balls! We love these...a little too much--LOL!! We don't make them into fancy cupcakes, though...what a great idea. We have to keep them frozen and dip only what we want to eat at the time, because we'd eat the whole batch! Gavin's class will love these--go you!!
Hugs,
Leah H.
Post a Comment